Air New Zealand’s incoming CEO Greg Foran seems to think all of the organisation’s staff should do so and plans to use staff’s responses for developing a new strategic plan for Air NZ.
Here are the 5 questions he emailed to all staff:
1. What is the most important thing we could do to consistently improve our customer service?
2. Where does Air New Zealand waste money that could be better spent serving our customers?
3. What do you like most about the Air New Zealand culture that you want to preserve?
4. If you could change one thing about the culture, what would that be?
5. What opportunities do you see for us to grow our revenue and profitability?
A great approach to get insights that might sit deep in the organisation, and to create ownership among staff for the new plan before it even exists. Of note is also the focus on customer service and organisational culture.