With the pandemic-induced step-changes in digital offer, this ArtsProfessional article looks into the ingredients of arts organisations’ success with digital. Concluding that going digital isn’t about technology or money, it suggests these key ingredients:
- Being curious and unafraid of change
- Having a deep understanding of the organisation’s purpose
- Thinking about the audience experience first rather than assuming digital is the answer
- Collaborative team efforts lead to the best digital activity
- Acknowledging gaps in knowledge or capacity in the organisation and filling them with expert support
- Leadership literacy
Interested in more stories like this? Subscribe to my monthly newsletter.