Click on the links below to access any of the resources and/or get in touch if you have any questions.
I am speaking about the Manifesto in this Museums Aotearoa’s zui recording: What do today’s museum and gallery visitors expect, who are they, and how can we make their visit memorable? (from about minute 30). The other presenters were Angie Judge (Dexibit), Gayle Beck (Te Papa) and Adrian Kingston (Te Papa).
Audience-focus health check
How audience focused are you? Answer this 3-minute questionnaire to find out plus get some tips on how to develop your audience focus further.
A list of available sources of insight into cultural audiences and Covid-19
I send a monthly newsletter, a compilation of what inspires me on my journeys around the arts and culture world and around audiences and strategy. I share new and old, practical and philosophical, serious and fun stuff that I come across over a month and I do my best to be inspirational and informative.
Sign up here and read previous editions below.
- From hassle to healing (May 2021)
- Curiouser and curiouser (April 2021)
- Our future is virtual – or is it? (March 2021)
- Conversations about failure (February 2021)
- New year’s resolutions anyone? (January 2021)
- What a rollercoaster year (December 2020)
- Losses and gains (November 2020)
- Rediscover your local community (October 2020)
- Yo-yo (September 2020)
- Squeaky wheel gets the oil (August 2020)
- Awakening from the digital rush (July 2020)
- Returning to normal? (June 2020)
Unlocking insight – unlocking strategy – unlocking audiences