Click on the links below to access any of the resources. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.
Audience focus is central to InsightUnlocked’s practice: Read or download the Manifesto for Audience Focus
I am speaking about the Manifesto in this Museums Aotearoa’s zui recording: What do today’s museum and gallery visitors expect, who are they, and how can we make their visit memorable? (from about minute 30). The other presenters were Angie Judge (Dexibit), Gayle Beck (Te Papa) and Adrian Kingston (Te Papa).
Audience-focus health check
How audience focused are you or your organisation? Answer this 3-minute quiz to find out and get some tips on how to develop your audience focus further.
A compilation of available sources of insight into cultural audiences and Covid-19
I write a monthly newsletter, a compilation of what inspires me on my journeys around the arts and culture world and around audiences and strategy. I share new and old, practical and philosophical, serious and fun stuff that I come across over a month and I do my best to be inspirational and informative.
Sign up here and read previous editions below.
- The power of light (September 2021)
- Trusting the other side (August 2021)
- Time for transformation (July 2021)
- What do we have to change – what do we want to change (June 2021)
- From hassle to healing (May 2021)
- Curiouser and curiouser (April 2021)
- Our future is virtual – or is it? (March 2021)
- Conversations about failure (February 2021)
- New year’s resolutions anyone? (January 2021)
- What a rollercoaster year (December 2020)
- Losses and gains (November 2020)
- Rediscover your local community (October 2020)
- Yo-yo (September 2020)
- Squeaky wheel gets the oil (August 2020)
- Awakening from the digital rush (July 2020)
- Returning to normal? (June 2020)
Unlocking insight – unlocking strategy – unlocking audiences