Click on the links below to access any of the resources. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.
Audience focus is central to InsightUnlocked’s practice: Read or download the Manifesto for Audience Focus.
I am speaking about the Manifesto in this Museums Aotearoa’s zui recording: “What do today’s museum and gallery visitors expect, who are they, and how can we make their visit memorable?” (from about minute 30) as part of a range of presenters: Angie Judge (Dexibit), Gayle Beck (Te Papa) and Adrian Kingston (Te Papa).
Audience-focus health check
How audience focused are you or your organisation? Answer this 3-minute quiz to find out and get some tips on how to develop your audience focus further.
A compilation of available sources of insight into cultural audiences and Covid-19
I write a monthly newsletter, a compilation of what inspires me on my journeys around the arts and culture world and around audiences and strategy. I share new and old, practical and philosophical, serious and fun stuff that I come across over a month and I do my best to be inspirational and informative.
Sign up here and read previous editions below.
- More awesome than last year (January 2022)
- Flying fast and slow (December 2021)
- Culture impacts society – society impacts culture (November 2021)
- The flip side (October 2021)
- The power of light (September 2021)
- Trusting the other side (August 2021)
- Time for transformation (July 2021)
- What do we have to change – what do we want to change (June 2021)
- From hassle to healing (May 2021)
- Curiouser and curiouser (April 2021)
- Our future is virtual – or is it? (March 2021)
- Conversations about failure (February 2021)
- New year’s resolutions anyone? (January 2021)
- What a rollercoaster year (December 2020)
- Losses and gains (November 2020)
- Rediscover your local community (October 2020)
- Yo-yo (September 2020)
- Squeaky wheel gets the oil (August 2020)
- Awakening from the digital rush (July 2020)
- Returning to normal? (June 2020)
Unlocking insight – unlocking strategy – unlocking audiences