Insight – Strategy – Activation
Through a combination of insight, strategy and activation, InsightUnlocked works with you and your team to unlock your audience potential.
Examples of services and reference projects are set out below. Services can be applied in combination or individually, depending on your needs. Get in touch for a no-obligation conversation to explore your situation and your needs.
Understanding your needs, opportunities, challenges or gaps
- Review of documents, data, materials and context for projects or strategies
- Stakeholder consultation
- SWOT analysis
- Making more of your existing audience research, using your existing research to answer new questions
- Audience research needs analysis, if you don’t have existing research
- Developing a brief for new audience research
Turning your insight into intentions that align with your purpose
- Strategic review and recommendations for plans or projects
- Strategic planning
- Audience development strategy and pathway
- Workshopping and articulating your intentions
- Linking your strategy to your purpose and vision (and refreshing these if needed)
- Defining success and its measures
Activating your team to turn your strategy into action
- Developing an activation plan
- Engaging and motivating staff across functions and/or stakeholders
- Workshop facilitation, training sessions, presentations
- Developing a strategic narrative
- Planning and developing internal communications
- Project management
- Christchurch Art Gallery: Developing an audience strategy and activating it across the organisation
- MOTAT: Developing an audience development and research framework, activating audience insight and defining strategic target audiences
- Govett-Brewster Art Gallery/Len Lye Centre: Presentation and facilitated discussion with the Gallery’s Council management (‘opportunities and challenges for 21st century museums’)
- Museums Wellington: Feasibility study for the Cable Car Museum
- Auckland Council: Strategic Review of Papakura Museum
- Tim Bray Theatre Company: Strategic Plan
Services in collaboration with associates:
Tear up the audience rule book! workshop
A transformational approach to placing audiences at the heart of your organisation.
When audiences are shifting and the relevance of museums is challenged, this workshop offers a different approach for placing audiences at the heart of your organisation for the long term.
A collaboration of InsightUnlocked with Sally Manuireva (Sally Manuireva Consulting) and Barbara Makuati-Afitu (Lagi-Maama).
More information soon – after our workshop at the Museums Galleries Australia 2019 conference (our workshop is on Wed 15 May at 1.30 – come and say hello if you are at the conference).
Art Works Workshops ©
A fresh way of inspiring creativity, boosting well-being and refreshing team collaboration through engaging groups in discussing and making art.
A collaboration of InsightUnlocked with artist Sam Melser and curator/arts educator Shari Lett.
More information to follow soon!
Unlocking insight – unlocking strategy – unlocking audiences