Earlier this year I worked on a 5-year Visitor Experience Plan with a Museum in Auckland. Little did we know that its launch would be followed by a global crisis and museum closure.
It was great to hear now that it was useful for planning during Covid-19 and that it will be activated across the organisation even more over the coming months.
I have summarised our approach in a case study that you can find here.
Thank you to Steven Fox and MOTAT, and to my co-collaborator Sally Manuireva.
To hear more from InsightUnlocked, sign up for the newsletter.
5 questions the new Air New Zealand CEO asks his staff
Air New Zealand’s incoming CEO Greg Foran sent questions to all of staff and plans to use the responses for developing a new strategic plan for the airline.
Here are his 5 questions:
1. What is the most important thing we could do to consistently improve our customer service?
2. Where does Air New Zealand waste money that could be better spent serving our customers?
3. What do you like most about the Air New Zealand culture that you want to preserve?
4. If you could change one thing about the culture, what would that be?
5. What opportunities do you see for us to grow our revenue and profitability?
A great approach to get insights that might sit deep in the organisation and to create ownership among staff for the new plan. Of note is also the focus on customer service and organisational culture.